Wednesday 25 August 2010

OutfitOfTheDay :)

Okay, So i told you guys that I was going to a photography studio to have my picture taken profesionally... That is true and I did do that... The only catch... Casual was the dress code :/ Okay so im standing in my bedroom admiring my nicely done makeup (if i do say so myself) in a nice dressy outfit :) Only for my mum to come in and tell me 'Thats not casual' to which i replied 'CASUAL!?' After, a dress down and one black and beige coloured makeup wipe later I was ready to go in my Jeggings, a Summer top and my favourite cardigan... A swipe of mascara and some gladiators and Im out the door... Stepping into a puddle placed convienently right outside my front door... Good Old Great British Weather...

Anyway so this is my outfit of the day...

I really needed to make that Text bigger :/ Hmmm
Cardigan - £9 - Primark      Top - £5 (On Sale) - Miss Selfridge
Jeggings - £6 - George at ASDA

Also by casual that meant Bare Minimum Make-up, and bare minimum as in on coat of mascara and good to go... so theres not much point me showing you my make-up look. But i will show the mascara I swear by...
Dun Da Da Da!!! :)
Estee Lauder Sumptous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara :)

I absolutely love this mascara! It's a bit pricey for £18.50 but It lasts quite a while. I was first introduced to this mascara when I got a free sample and I kinda put it in my makeup bag and kinda forget about it. Then one day I lost my normal mascara - (Max Factor - False Lash Extension Effect) so i decided i would try this one... WOW! Am i glad I decided that!  (Don't worry i've found ,my old mascara now)

(Also, I only straightened my hair and had my parting in the middle rather than on the side, nothing amazing done to my hair... only casual stuff)

Okay, Shoes Shoes Shoes... :)
I was debating whether to wear my Converse or My Gladiators and decided on my gladiators because ya know it's summer!... Kinda.


^^^ These are my gladiators :) I LOVE THEM! :) Im not sure if their from New Look or Linzi... Hmmmmmmm (I'll Let you know as soon as I find out!)
                               

Okay Guys :) So that's all for today... (Gets distracted by the 'torrential rain' outside!) It's absolutely pouring down :) I love the rain!!! But only when im having a lazy day... or a lazy night :)

Okay so comment your thoughts about my outfit or if you have any questions or any suggestions...hey, that ryhmes :) Yeah any suggestions for new posts I could do :) and I will see you tommrow :)

Thanks for reading :)
Love yaa  :)

Elle
xxx


1 comment:

  1. the gladiators are perfect!


    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    xx
    karla

    ReplyDelete