Wednesday 11 August 2010

My Skin Care routine :)

Hey Guys :)

So for this post i thought i would show you guys my skin care routine :)

Okay, so as soon as i get up in the morning i go into the bathroom and i do my morning skin care routine...

1. I use 'Clearasil Stayclear Skin Perfecting Wash Sensitive Skin' Which is specially designed for daily use to help clear and prevent breakouts. Around £2.99 from Boots.

2. Next, I use the 'Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser' Which is specially formulated to start acting against blackheads from day 1, removing dirt, oil and dead cells trapped deep in your pores. Around £1.99 from Lloydspharmacy.

3. Then i use 'Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating light Moisturiser' Which is a perfect blend of active ingredients and vitamin goodness to keep your skin hydrated and nourished all day long. Around £3.29 from Boots.

Note: I also make sure to drink atleast 8 glasses of water per day, and I always have a cup of green tea when i wake up and before i go to bed (Cranberry juice is a GREAT subsitute if you don't like Green tea).

Okay, Now for my night-time routine:

1. So, Again I use my 'Clearasil Stayclear Skin Perfecting Wash Sensitive Skin' first.

2. Then I use 'ASDA essential care Clear skin Blackhead treatment pads' Which are developed to help reduce sebum and open pores and help protect against bacteria that causes spots and blackheads - These are only £1 from ASDA.

3. Then i use the 'Neutrogena wave duo' £9.99 from Boots and 'Neutrogena Wave Blackhead eliminating pads' £4.99 also from Boots. The Neutrogena wave's gentle vibrating motion stimulates the skin's surface to help unclog pores and helps refine your skin's texture.

4. Then, Again i use my 'Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser'.

Note: 3 times a week i also use 'T-Zone Blackhead fighting exfoliator' around £4.99 from Superdrug - After I use the Blackhead treatment pads.

So, that was my skin care routine :) I hope it helps you out :)


Elle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment